Introducing 42matters’ SDK Badges! 42matters awards the top mobile Software Development Kits (SDKs) for app monetization and advertising. These are the top solutions for iOS and Android apps.
We’re thrilled to announce the winners of our inaugural SDK Badges! Awarded to the top mobile SDKs, the 42matters SDK Badges recognize leaders from each of the 32 SDK categories that comprise the 42matters SDK taxonomy.
In the coming days, we’ll be announcing the top analytics, sales, and marketing SDKs; SDKs for particular features and functionalities; and mobile app and game development SDKs.
However, in this article, we focus on the top solutions for app monetization and advertising. We announce the winners of our most coveted prize — the Category Leader Badge — for the Ad Network, Ad Mediation, Attribution, and Payments and Commerce categories.
Here’s what we cover (click the links below to jump to the relevant sections):
- • SDK Category Leaders: 2023 App Monetization and Advertising Winners
- • Did Your SDK Make the Cut? Claim Your Badge!
- • What are 42matters’ SDK Badges?
- • Celebrate Your Success: Show Off Your Badge!
- • More About 42matters
SDK Category Leaders: 2023 App Monetization and Advertising Winners
Below you’ll find all app monetization and advertising solutions that earned Category Leader Badges in 2023. They’re segmented by category and were awarded based on total iOS and Android app integrations.
Click the links below to jump to the corresponding sections:
Ad Network SDKs
Ad Mediation SDKs
Payments and Commerce SDKs
Did Your SDK Make the Cut? Claim Your Badge!
If your SDK was listed as a Category Leader in the rankings above, submit the form below to claim your badge assets.
What Are 42matters’ SDK Badges?
Software Development Kits are the driving force of the mobile app economy, enabling developers to build robust, profitable, and innovative mobile apps and games. To recognize their contributions, we’ve awarded performance badges to the top solutions from across the industry.
The badges themselves are pretty self-explanatory. They recognize the top performing mobile SDKs based on total iOS and Android integrations. There are three types of badges: Category Leader Badges, Rising Star Badges, and Hidden Gem Badges.
- • Category Leader Badges are awarded to SDKs that lead the industry. To earn this badge, an SDK must be ranked at the top of their category and trusted by leading mobile apps.
- • Rising Star Badges recognize SDKs that are just one step below category leaders, but are nevertheless extremely competitive. They’re awarded to solutions that are highly trusted in the market.
- • Hidden Gem Badges are awarded to fast-growing SDKs built by smaller developers that are nevertheless competing successfully with solutions produced by larger firms.
To see if your SDK won any of these awards, visit the 42matters SDK Explorer.
Celebrate Your Success: Show Off Your Badge!
If your SDK has been awarded any of these badges, we’ll provide you with a snappy-looking design kit so you can display it on your digital and physical marketing assets.
You can add these to your website, include them in brochures, and even share them on customer-facing platforms like LinkedIn and GitHub
In addition, the badge will be displayed in the 42matters SDK Explorer on your SDK’s public profile. Here’s what this looks like:
To learn more about these awards, visit our SDK Badge Policy page!
More About 42matters
What Is 42matters?
42matters is a leading provider of app and SDK intelligence from the mobile and connected TV (CTV) markets. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we track 20+ million published and unpublished apps across each of the leading app stores. This includes Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Tencent Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Roku Channel Store, Apple TV tvOS App Store, Amazon Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
What Are 42matters’ App Intelligence Offerings?
We offer a wide variety of app market research tools. Our APIs, file dumps (datasets), and suite of web-based research platforms enable businesses to build market-informed products and services, and implement more efficient business practices. For example…
- • AdTech companies can leverage our file solutions to access the CTV market, boost ad targeting, maximize ad impressions, fight ad fraud, and protect both ad quality and brand safety.
- • SDK developers can use the SDK Explorer to generate new mobile and CTV app publisher leads, enrich existing leads, and monitor the performance of competitor SDKs.
- • Cybersecurity professionals can use our data to improve malware detection, harden mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) systems, and prevent ad fraud.
To learn more about 42matters, be sure to visit our website.