Most Popular Business Apps: United States
Below are the top ranked American business Apps on Google Play.
100% of the top business Apps in the United States were built by American mobile App developers.
- 1Zoom - One Platform to Connectby zoom.us1B+ Downloads
- 2Indeed Job Searchby Indeed Jobs100M+ Downloads
- 3Google Chatby Google LLC10M+ Downloads
- 4Microsoft Authenticatorby Microsoft Corporation100M+ Downloads
- 5Uber - Driver: Drive & Deliverby Uber Technologies, Inc.100M+ Downloads
- 6Microsoft Teamsby Microsoft Corporation100M+ Downloads
- 7ADP Mobile Solutionsby ADP, INC.10M+ Downloads
- 8LinkedIn: Jobs & Business Newsby LinkedIn1B+ Downloads
- 9DoorDash - Dasherby DoorDash10M+ Downloads
- 10Workdayby Workday, Inc.10M+ Downloads
This chart provides a near real-time look at Google Play’s top chart rankings for business Apps in the United States. All American Apps are marked by a flag icon.
Currently, Zoom - One Platform to Connect is the top American business App in the United States.
Get Even More Mobile App Market Intelligence!
The 42matters Explorer enables you to browse the global app market, with insight into publisher details, app metadata, performance metrics, technical insights, and more.
Our suite of APIs, file dumps, and other app and SDK intelligence tools can help you dig even deeper, with intelligence compiled from 12 leading mobile and connected TV (CTV) app stores, including Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Tencent App Store, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
To learn more, set up a demo with our app market experts!