Most Popular Mobile Apps: United States
Below, you’ll find the top ranked American mobile Apps on Google Play’s top charts.
73% of the top Apps in the United States were built by American mobile App developers.
- 1Temu: Shop Like a Billionaireby Temu100M+ Downloads
- 2TikTokby TikTok Pte. Ltd.1B+ Downloads
- 3WhatsApp Messengerby WhatsApp LLC5B+ Downloads
- 4SHEIN-Shopping Onlineby Roadget Business PTE. LTD.500M+ Downloads
- 5by Instagram5B+ Downloads
- 6Telegramby Telegram FZ-LLC1B+ Downloads
- 7Snapchatby Snap Inc1B+ Downloads
- 8Microsoft Copilotby Microsoft Corporation1M+ Downloads
- 9Cash Appby Block, Inc.50M+ Downloads
- 10Messengerby Meta Platforms, Inc.5B+ Downloads
This chart provides a near real-time look at Google Play’s overall top chart rankings in the United States. All American Apps are marked by a flag icon.
Currently, Temu: Shop Like a Billionaire is the top American mobile App in the United States.
Get Even More Mobile App Market Intelligence!
The 42matters Explorer enables you to browse the global app market, with insight into publisher details, app metadata, performance metrics, technical insights, and more.
Our suite of APIs, file dumps, and other app and SDK intelligence tools can help you dig even deeper, with intelligence compiled from 12 leading mobile and connected TV (CTV) app stores, including Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Tencent App Store, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
To learn more, set up a demo with our app market experts!