Most Popular Travel Apps: United States
Below are the top ranked American travel Apps on Google Play.
80% of the top travel Apps in the United States were built by American mobile App developers.
- 1Airbnbby Airbnb100M+ Downloads
- 2Upside: Cash Back - Gas & Foodby Upside Services Inc.10M+ Downloads
- 3Expedia: Hotels, Flights & Carby Expedia50M+ Downloads
- 4Vrbo Vacation Rentalsby Vrbo.10M+ Downloads
- 5Google Earthby Google LLC500M+ Downloads
- 6Hopper: Hotels, Flights & Carsby Hopper Inc.10M+ Downloads
- 7Booking.com: Hotels and moreby Booking.com Hotels & Vacation Rentals500M+ Downloads
- 8American Airlinesby American Airlines, Inc.10M+ Downloads
- 9United Airlinesby United Airlines10M+ Downloads
- 10Southwest Airlinesby Southwest Airlines10M+ Downloads
This chart provides a near real-time look at Google Play’s top chart rankings for travel Apps in the United States. All American Apps are marked by a flag icon.
Currently, Airbnb is the top American travel App in the United States.
Get Even More Mobile App Market Intelligence!
The 42matters Explorer enables you to browse the global app market, with insight into publisher details, app metadata, performance metrics, technical insights, and more.
Our suite of APIs, file dumps, and other app and SDK intelligence tools can help you dig even deeper, with intelligence compiled from 12 leading mobile and connected TV (CTV) app stores, including Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Tencent App Store, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
To learn more, set up a demo with our app market experts!