Most Popular Action Games: United States
Below are the top ranked American action Games on Google Play.
13% of the top action Games in the United States were built by American mobile Game developers.
- 1DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLEby Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.50M+ Downloads
- 2Call of Duty Mobile Season 8by Activision Publishing, Inc.100M+ Downloads
- 3PUBG MOBILEby Level Infinite500M+ Downloads
- 4Free Fireby Garena International I1B+ Downloads
- 5Marvel Contest of Championsby Kabam Games, Inc.100M+ Downloads
- 6DRAGON BALL LEGENDSby Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.50M+ Downloads
- 7Azur Laneby Yostar Limited.5M+ Downloads
- 8War Robots Multiplayer Battlesby UPWAKE.ME100M+ Downloads
- 9Monster Hunter Nowby Niantic, Inc.0 Downloads
- 10Brawl Starsby Supercell100M+ Downloads
This chart provides a near real-time look at Google Play’s top chart rankings for action Games in the United States. All American Games are marked by a flag icon.
Currently, DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE is the top American action Game in the United States.
Get Even More Mobile Game Market Intelligence!
The 42matters Explorer enables you to browse the global app market, with insight into publisher details, app metadata, performance metrics, technical insights, and more.
Our suite of APIs, file dumps, and other app and SDK intelligence tools can help you dig even deeper, with intelligence compiled from 12 leading mobile and connected TV (CTV) app stores, including Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Tencent App Store, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
To learn more, set up a demo with our app market experts!