Most Popular Casual Games: Japan
Below are the top ranked Japanese casual Games on Google Play.
20% of the top casual Games in Japan were built by Japanese mobile Game developers.
- 1Gardenscapesby Playrix100M+ Downloads
- 2Homescapesby Playrix100M+ Downloads
- 3Townshipby Playrix100M+ Downloads
- 4Candy Crush Sagaby King1B+ Downloads
- 5X-ヒーロー：線を描くミニゲームby Iceberg Game100K+ Downloads
- 6にゃんこ大戦争by PONOS Corporation10M+ Downloads
- 7Candy Crush Soda Sagaby King500M+ Downloads
- 8Seven Knights Idle Adventureby Netmarble1M+ Downloads
- 9Project Makeoverby Magic Tavern, Inc.100M+ Downloads
- 10Family Island™ — Farming gameby Melsoft Games Ltd50M+ Downloads
This chart provides a near real-time look at Google Play’s top chart rankings for casual Games in Japan. All Japanese Games are marked by a flag icon.
Currently, Gardenscapes is the top Japanese casual Game in Japan.
Get Even More Mobile Game Market Intelligence!
The 42matters Explorer enables you to browse the global app market, with insight into publisher details, app metadata, performance metrics, technical insights, and more.
Our suite of APIs, file dumps, and other app and SDK intelligence tools can help you dig even deeper, with intelligence compiled from 12 leading mobile and connected TV (CTV) app stores, including Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Tencent App Store, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, the LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
To learn more, set up a demo with our app market experts!